Data Interchange BOX
What is it?
The DIBOX (Data Interchange BOX) is a stand alone VM that processes information from one format to another that is designed to reduce IT costs and repetition.
It can also work as a automated monitoring tool along with other applications.
It runs through a web front end where you can design your own connections for data collection and processing and then (if required) send this on to another server/service. It’s ideal for anyone who has a background in a development environment as it supports PHP,Perl and Python, but also you do not need to be a developer to map your own data translations.
• Runs as a stand alone VM in your network environment or in the cloud •
• Secure CENTOS 7 platform with MySQL •
• Built in easy to use scheduler •
• Write your own stand alone functions in PHP, Perl or Python. Includes a sandbox tester •
• Easy automated FTP/FTPS •
• User level access and logging built in •
• Built in network analysis tools •
• Easily convert and automate CSV,Flat file,etc •
• Data logging and archiving •
• SAMBA, Webmin and VSFTP built in so can be used as a file server •